113 views
4.6

Three months ago we purchased a new home and updated our shipping address. HSN now refuses to sell to us because someone previously living at this address did not pay their bill. It did not matter that my account was paid in full with an excellent payment history (never a missed a payment or had a late payment). Also, having been a customer in good standing for over 20 years made no difference.

I have sent eMails and made multiple phone calls to clear this up over the last 6 weeks and they still refuse to sell to me.

My husband called them and offered to mail evidence that the house has been sold and was told they do not want that information. Their accounting department has to independently research our claim. There customer service was polite but firm.

The message we are getting is that Home Shopping Network no longer wants my business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Shopping Network Customer Care.

Reason of review: Refused service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Home Shopping Network Pros: Products.

Home Shopping Network Cons: Being refused service.

Location: 11801 25th Ct N, St. Petersburg, FL 33716, USA

Comments

#2087823

What email do you have for HSN? I would love to email them directly also.

They did the same to us as well. Terrible service!

They really do not care to make customers happy but rather they just have a "don't care" attitude. Shame on HSN!

Home Shopping Network Reviews