3.0

Have mix approx. 5 years.

Only used when having many guests. I wet to mash potatoes in it and it would not go on. Tried other outlets, nothing. Tried to have repaired but nobody repairs small appliances anymore.

They say most are disposable products now. Paid a nice amount for the mixer. Maybe should have gotten a Kitchen Aide as both my daughters did at the same time. Theirs still work.

Bought this on HSN as all my other WP products.

Just find me a repair shop or tell me where I can send it to the mfg. Says made in China, I can't afford the postage there.

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Home Shopping Network. The most disappointing about mixer from Home Shopping Network was quality of stand mixer Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Shopping Network.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Home Shopping Network to other companies on our site.

Comments