Verified Reviewer

Updated by user May 09, 2023

I ended up returning the 2 items.. and it's been over a month and they haven't returned my money yet..Then on top of that I got a recording from them stating.."Mr.

Stone.. this is in regard to your purchase of THE RING DOORBELL.. !"The product they said was never ordered!!!..

*** Looks like I'm gonna need a lawyer!!.. This company has 1000's of complaints against them!Why would anyone deal with them!?

Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2023

I ordered 3 items for $199.99 & only received 2 and because I didn't answer my credit card company. Or the BBB fast enough I lost the case...

But HSN showed a "Ring" Doorbell and an extra Camera and a solar panel all for the price of the Ring Doorbell...

well I called and asked "This us For a 'Ring' Doorbell an extra Camera & a solar panel.. cuz it's like buying the Doorbell and getting thevother 2bitems for free!" & she said "Yes it's a tremendous deal

..when I didn't receive the Doorbell I called them immediately and asked where it was..First they saud "It would be arriving separate..!" Then they told me it was "Sold out"... Then they told me I already received it!

Regardless..I'm a business owner I know what I saw...

Then they tried explaining the prices if the two items I recievef..ans I replied..?

"Why wouldni.oay full price for these items that would make no sense"...it was your basic "Bait & Switch"..

I've removed their channels from.mybtv..and am getting a new credit card co. Feel like a fool for even getting involved with them again after buying a cell phone yrs ago that was the biggest POS I ever owned..lasted a month or 2 and anyways

Look at how many complaints this company has against them

.how are they still in business!!??iti

User's recommendation: It was your basic Bait & Switch...DELEAT THE CHANNEL!!

Location: Reseda, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

It may seem hopelessly old school, but when I *think* I'm ordering something too good to be true, I take a PHOTO(!) of my TV screen showing the offer. You could even do a little video of the presenter saying "It's like getting the doorbell FREE!!" Photos come out crystal clear (zoom in) from my flat screen.

I assume everyone has DVR these days, and can pause the action long enough to grab a photo. To be honest, I'm usually taking a photo to assist my own memory (or lack thereof), rather than "catch" a less than honest seller. But I also take a screenshot of every page of all online transactions (except no pic showing my CC number)... Helps keep me sane.

And once (different company) the screenshots aided a large chargeback to my credit card by my bank. Most people/Companies are honest, but not everyone is; take copious notes.

Home Shopping Network Reviews