Virginia A Sxp

Closed My Account Without Prior Notice

Ive been an HSN customer for quite some time. Im a single mother, saving to buy a home. It has taken me a few years but I have worked hard and paid off all debts, including all debts to HSN. I havent used any of my credit cards, including HSN because I want to keep spending at a minimum. I finally got an accepted offer for a new home and now all of the financial information is being checked. HSN has now cancelled my card because I havent used it in a year. I was never granted the courtesy of a professional notification via email or mail to warn me of the cancellation. This cancellation has negatively affected my credit score. I called and spoke to a rep and asked to be reinstated. She said there was nothing she could do. Her attitude made it obvious that she really didnt care at all! I asked if someone could call me back and she said no one would be getting back to me. HSN and Comenity, you talk the talk about caring for your customers but dont give a thought to informing them about important things like this. Shame on you HSN and Comenity!
Cons:
  • No concern for customers

Preferred solution: Reinstated

User's recommendation: Don’t apply and give them business when they don’t give a thought to how they their unprofessional policies will affect you.

Guest

If all your credit card debt is paid off, the point drop should only be 6-8 points. No reputable loan officer is going to question a $0 balance closed credit card with no other credit card debt.

Lillian R Wqi

| map-marker Deerfield Beach, Florida

Just got this from HSN

Home Shopping Network - Just got this from HSN
Home Shopping Network - Just got this from HSN
Just received a e mail from HSN They told me I had been scammed They did not say if they even sold that item or not Just a Im sorry
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Guest

I placed an order and it couldn’t go through because they told me they weren’t sure of my address which I didn’t understand that someone was using my address. My girlfriend uses my address for deliveries.

Her bill was late and she was on easy pay because they lowered her dollar amount of borrowing power they never called her. They never emailed her until I called. They told me they are going to hold my order and will get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. No one called me back I was pissed off and finally got.

some information that it was my girlfriend she rectified it this morning. I called back to release my order and it was now out of stock after three days when they told me they were holding it and also there was only one of the items in and they wanted to sell it to me at full price when it was on sale.

I am not gonna go toHSN anymore. They have ignorant people working for them that do not know their procedures and I told this manager this, and she couldn’t even call me back if there was a problem I will not be doing business with them anymore

| map-marker Lawrenceville, Georgia

Home Shopping Network - Placed an order at 5:30for item tweaked by nature HSN never completed the order. No fraud, Their system never completed the order. Customer service can do nothing.
Placed an order#47832**** at 5:30 am your system never fully completed the order. So i redid the order #4783**** merchandise still in s tock at 5:45 same thing customer service does not open till 8:00 merchandise sold out by then and no one can tell me why this happened. Spoke with fraud dept. no fraud plenty of open to buy on credit card on file. CUSTOMER NO SERVICE COULD DO NOTHING .

User's recommendation: no guarantee that you get what you order

Glendora O

Fraud on my account

Youre telling me I order a very ugly Patricia Nash purse from you & sent it to an address I no longer live at! Fraud by the person who now lives at that address, why not find out who they are & get the money from them!

Preferred solution: Stop the emails asking me for merchandise i didn’t order!

User's recommendation: Be careful! Customer service lets anyone order merchandise & send it to an address you no longer live at & use your debit card!

Elleigh Qkg

Will not use Han again

Return label had 2 accounts- someone spelled my name wrong.. they wont cant that account without my old credit card number- who saves old credit cards???

Preferred solution: Nothing

Edward Z Qwr

| map-marker Deerfield Beach, Florida

Placed order told them I'm disabledust leave delivery on frt porch. Unable to contact shipper to cancel order. HSN refused to cancel order.

Unable to login in account never fixed. Shipment was undeliverable. HSN refused to cancel order. So sad to bad for me. Was told to accept it when and where it showed up still pay for it and go from there. Very poor Customer service and now I remember why account closed.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice to see on tv
Cons:
  • Be carefully of shipping overpriced

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't shop here ck orther sites first

Diane F Tig

Cancel my order

When I ordered the aftershocks head phones, you only had black as an option. Now I see you have all the colors same price. I would like to change my order to blue.
Cons:
  • No phone number

Preferred solution: 846-574 in blue aftershocks

map-marker Clinton, Iowa

Unprofessional customer service

I just called customer service with a question. Someone picked up the phone , but it was 7 seconds before someone even talked. WORST off it was she had a baby next to her I think on her lap..crying. And another in the background. I ask if she was working out of her home. She did nor respond. I ask again, no response. She finally said yes.Finally I said when you working from home ...you still need to maintain a professional environment, that MEANS no kids screaming in the background.

User's recommendation: When did customer service become talking over someone yelling kids.

map-marker Sarnia, Ontario

I have not received my order

I have yet to receive my order of Aug 30th. It was sent to another address according to the tracking information. I have contacted the company four times, and have not had the courtesy of a reply. These were Christmas gifts and I would prefer to have the actual order instead of a refund. Thank you!
Denise Y Ewo

Checking on sale price

The customer service agent was lovely and explained I did get the sale price. The website would not take any payments. It needs fixed.
Pros:
  • Easy to order
Cons:
  • Website not working

Preferred solution: Problem was solved

User's recommendation: Don’t use website

Jeanne H Qua

Return of item

Home Shopping Network - Return of item
I ordered an air fryer from HSN. I received it but changed my mind about the purchase and did not open the box which was big and heavy. I contacted HSN regarding returning the fryer. I thought I would be emailed a return address label that would include shipping. To my utter dismay, I was instructed to return it and pay for the return. It cost me $81.74 !!! I've always been able to make a return with a return label which included shipping for other items. This definitely will make me think twice before I order anything from HSN again. It certainly was NO bargain.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Shopping from home
Cons:
  • Does not inform customer that return will not be paid for by hsn

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Be very careful what you order if you think there is a chance you will return the item.

map-marker Peachtree Corners, Georgia

I called questioning a vacuum cleaner through a FB ad, the girl said it was a scam, she said there was nothing she could she was rude

a purchase for a vacuum cleaner that I thought I purchased through HSN. I saw the ad on a FB feed a demo was shown, very clearly stated it was from HSN
Albert D Tfe

DEFECTIVE PRODUCT/LOUSY SERVICE

Home Shopping Network - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT/LOUSY SERVICE
Updated by user Feb 19, 2023

Thus far, I'm in a holding pattern with money on the line due to deceptive sales practices at HSN. Looks like I'll be out money spent for at least a few more weeks or longer.

No definite timeline for resolve has been given by HSN. Since they now inform me they are not...

Original review Feb 19, 2023
ECOFLOW POWER STATION purchased with relatively acceptable delivery time. Unit became defective the first day. I phoned ECOFLOW TECH SUPPORT and was told to unplug all connections and to restart unit. When that did work, I was told problem was normal operation. When I questioned that, I was asked where I purchased and then was told to contact HSN for return. Phoned HSN to get return. Was told label would be mailed. No label in days, so contacted again and was asked if I was told the label was coming from mfg. not HSN. Said it would take 2 weeks to cajole ECOFLOW to supply a label. Was told once label comes I'd need to schedule with Fedex for pickup due to hazardous product. Then I'd have to wait for receipt by ECOFLOW and notification to HSN prior to credit being issued. There was no mention of any of this on the HSN web site product page, nor anywhere else I can find prior to purchase. So, in essence, I really not dealing with HSN, but rather with a third party seller, ECOFLOW.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Dishonest sales practices

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Either avoid HSN, or contact them prior to purchase to be sure they are the sellers and will stand directly behind the product should there be any issues.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Delivery

Called customer service to have a order address changed on that day order I placed for lessman vitamins, was on vacation for 4 months I told her, she changed the shipping address on my account not the order that I just placed because I was out of town for 4 months , so my order went to my home address where no one's there to receive it.

User's recommendation: Have representative repeat what she did

map-marker Wellington, Florida

Can't get order through regular number

I tried to call in an order for an item that was on-line, and I was hung up on twice. This forced me to call the customer service line where I was told sometimes there is an issue when the order has 7 digits instead of 6?? I found this strange and irritating.

User's recommendation: My recommendation is not to customers, it is to HSN to prevent this occurrence!

Nygeria Xix

| map-marker Reseda, California

Ripped me off

Updated by user May 09, 2023

I ended up returning the 2 items.. and it's been over a month and they haven't returned my money yet..Then on top of that I got a recording from them stating.."Mr.

Stone..

this is in regard to your purchase of THE RING DOORBELL.. !"The product they said was never...

Original review Mar 29, 2023
I ordered 3 items for $199.99 & only received 2 and because I didn't answer my credit card company. Or the BBB fast enough I lost the case... But HSN showed a "Ring" Doorbell and an extra Camera and a solar panel all for the price of the Ring Doorbell... well I called and asked "This us For a 'Ring' Doorbell an extra Camera & a solar panel.. cuz it's like buying the Doorbell and getting thevother 2bitems for free!" & she said "Yes it's a tremendous deal ..when I didn't receive the Doorbell I called them immediately and asked where it was..First they saud "It would be arriving separate..!" Then they told me it was "Sold out"... Then they told me I already received it! Regardless..I'm a business owner I know what I saw... Then they tried explaining the prices if the two items I recievef..ans I replied..? "Why wouldni.oay full price for these items that would make no sense"...it was your basic "Bait & Switch".. I've removed their channels from.mybtv..and am getting a new credit card co. Feel like a fool for even getting involved with them again after buying a cell phone yrs ago that was the biggest POS I ever owned..lasted a month or 2 and anyways Look at how many complaints this company has against them .how are they still in business!!??iti

User's recommendation: It was your basic Bait & Switch...DELEAT THE CHANNEL!!

Guest

It may seem hopelessly old school, but when I *think* I'm ordering something too good to be true, I take a PHOTO(!) of my TV screen showing the offer. You could even do a little video of the presenter saying "It's like getting the doorbell FREE!!" Photos come out crystal clear (zoom in) from my flat screen.

I assume everyone has DVR these days, and can pause the action long enough to grab a photo. To be honest, I'm usually taking a photo to assist my own memory (or lack thereof), rather than "catch" a less than honest seller. But I also take a screenshot of every page of all online transactions (except no pic showing my CC number)... Helps keep me sane.

And once (different company) the screenshots aided a large chargeback to my credit card by my bank. Most people/Companies are honest, but not everyone is; take copious notes.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article