Home Shopping Network - No Money Back!!! HSN sucks!
I ordered a computer from HSN on flexpay.I received a confirmation that my order was on its way.
The next day, I was informed I did not qualify for flex pay and that they would return my down payment. They have not refunded my money, and when I contacted them they explained its nothing they could do. I am out of $140.00 and they will not contact my card company to straighten out the problem. I needed the computer and was happy I could purchase it on this plan and have a flexpay account.
Just bad business! I believe they ran out of laptops at that price and needed a reason to block me from that purchase price.
My account is in good standing with them.Now they will not return my money!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Terms of my purchase
What I disliked
- Not returning my money
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dell Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "To whom it may concern: Hello My name is Dontra Dobbins. I recently purchased a Clover Valley brand of canned pinto beans from a local Dollar General store in Fayetteville,..."
- "I was eating a bowl of your delicious chicken and noodle soup, when I bit down on what I thought was a chicken bone. After I pulled it out of..."
- "Told the tech at Geek Squad 3 times no I don't want to buy the 200.00 year coverage, I turn my back and the little creep sold it to my..."