Featured Not resolved

I ordered a computer from HSN on flexpay.I received a confirmation that my order was on its way.

The next day, I was informed I did not qualify for flex pay and that they would return my down payment. They have not refunded my money, and when I contacted them they explained its nothing they could do. I am out of $140.00 and they will not contact my card company to straighten out the problem. I needed the computer and was happy I could purchase it on this plan and have a flexpay account.

Just bad business! I believe they ran out of laptops at that price and needed a reason to block me from that purchase price.

My account is in good standing with them.Now they will not return my money!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Zanderson is quite happy with terms of my purchase and stated that there is a room for improvement of not returning my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dell laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Home Shopping Network needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Shopping Network.

Had an Experience with Home Shopping Network?

Comments

the same thing happened with me.i ordered a macbookpro to be deliver by december 24th----received a confirmation email only to find an email the next day that said the order had been canceled (the email looked exactly the same as other emails that i have received where i canceled the order) with no reason given for the cancellation.

i called HSN only to get some malarckey from the cust. service rep and the supervisor that the security department didn't have correct information----what are they talking about? My VISA card was charged by HSN and then the money was put back by HSN!! the supervisor gave me the number for the "security department", and when I called at 1:30pm on December 23rd, and automated message said that they were "closed for the holiday".

Isn't it funny that I received an email from a department that was "closed for the holiday?" i did not cancel this order. now i have no gift for christmas. HSN is a scam and i hope they go bankrupt. This was a really sh**y thing for HSN to do.

I also bet that they did not have the laptop in stock, but were advertising it.I am going to go to the local media and then to New York metropolitan media and expose this company for what it is-----a total SCAM.

Just so you know Microsoft sells same dell laptop but its touch screen for under $500. Let this be a lesson hsn is a rip off on every item they sell.

Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States #994371

Call your credit card company and dispute the charge.