Southampton Township, New Jersey

I ordered the two pack set of sheets by Concierge Collection from HSN.When I received them, one set had bed bug blood staines all over it.

Sent them back to HSN, very upset. I solved them back in the box, cleaned the area where there was any contact from the sheets. Then I had to take to the post office to return them. All the time freaking out if there were any live bugs.

How can this happen? Have not heard from anyone yet. I took lots of pictures of it. This is just unexceptable from any company to send items out like this.

They must have been a returned item, and was not checked over before re sending them out.I paid full price for new sheets, not as is sheets, which are usually a returned item.

Susan Mason

Review about: Concierge Collection Sheets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Home Shopping Network?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion