Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 05, 2021

So I ordered a item and have ordered another item in the past. My husband and mother live in the same household so we all have the same address!

My husband and mother opened up new accounts to take advantage of new customer coupon and they wanted the item they saw too. Anyway, they all have separate legitimate emails and legitimate credit cards. When they went to track the status of shipment, this is when they found all our orders were canceled! So,

all of us called to say we are legitimate and each placed the order.

Grace(800-436-****) the rude employee at security just unilaterally canceled all 3 of our accounts and we are basically banned from shopping at HSN. She claimed it was coupon abuse and that I should not have helped my husband on the computer. My husband has glaucoma and he is not as computer literate as I so I helped him but he still placed the order! Grace is allegedly a supervisor who refused to give us the name of her supervisor.

She closed my account and I was shocked as was my husband and my mom. Grace abused her power and abused us also! Grace overstepped her authority as a supervisor by canceling all 3 accounts for no reason even after all 3 people spoke to security.

For a $20 coupon abuse, how ridiculous that sounds! Grace is a bully and HSN should be ashamed to have such an abusive, non-sensical woman on their payroll who insults and abuses legitimate, decent customers like myself and my family.

User's recommendation: Do not recommend.

Preferred solution: I would like all 3 of our accounts reinstated, allow the coupon used, and allow us to place our orders. I also want a apology to my elderly mother and visually impaired husband! Sorry but Grace was also discriminating based on age and disability..

Home Shopping Network Pros: Inventory.

Home Shopping Network Cons: Terrible security department, Customer service not helpful at all, Lousy ordering process, Incompetent fraud dept.

Comments